Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nail Polish Reviews

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail polish is amazing! It stays on for weeks without a top coat and looks fantastic on your nails. Color: Caribbean Coral.
 I got the Kiss nail art set for Easter and I have loved it! the brushes are the perfect size and even with one coat the sparkles show up perfectly. It comes with black, white, and silver sparkles. It also comes with stencils. I've used two of the stencils and they are stickers you put on your nail and paint over them. The only thing I don't like about the stencils is they stretch when you take them off your nail.

 Color: Turquoise and Caicos
I have gotten so many complements when I wear this color. All of my friends love it! It's a little expensive at $8.00, but I think its worth it. For the color to show up all the way you have to use two coats, but make sure each coat dries completely before applying another or the polish will clump.
Sinful Colors is a less expensive brand for only $2.00. For two dollars it works great for darker colors, but the neon yellow and neon pink (and I'm sure the rest of the neon colors) You have to apply around 4 or 5 coats to get the color you want and it doesn't have that nail polish shine to it. I bought the white yesterday to do a design and I only had to put on one or two coats to be solid white.
Sally Hansen Crackle overcoat works so well! I haven't used it too much, but I used it in a very cute lace design that I will have a tutorial on soon. You can also use it over your favorite nail polish for an exotic look. Make sure you screw the lid on tight or it will dry out and you don't want that to happen. Another problem is when you scrape of the access polish from the brush it dries on the side so when you close the lid it gets stuck. But when this happens you can run it under hot water and to make it easier to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment